October 24, 2016

First & Willow

SWEAR I'm going to get to the point where I remember to do this more than once a month.... 




First & Willow is a lil' space on the interwebs that I've created to TRY and help contribute to my family by doing some of the things I love to do. Right now it's unorganized, messy, and just going at snails pace for the moment. 
I love creating beautiful things. Sometimes those things are random and not cohesive at all. I love being inspired by things and actually doing them myself and making things for others and myself and my family. From party planning and decor to handmade pieces for my home, I've been enjoying tinkering with different aspects of DIY.
Click on the link above and check out the page and PLEASE help me get the word out. I'm ready to work for you & yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment